Here lie the findings of the curators, in chronological order where possible — and with contemporary links to relevant additional media.
- ED : Earth Date
- GSD : Galactic Standard Date
- Lit/ : Literature or culturally significant writing of some kind.
- Map/ : Maps, city plans, blueprints or star charts.
- Int/ : An interpretation of a reported narrative. May be video, sequential images etc.
- Pic/ : An illustration or photocapture of an individual, place or creature of special significance.
- Pic/ED 30/04/2018: Creature Aquisition | Festus
- Pic/ ED 19/04/2018: Bamburgh Water Hole. Last known location of the Laidly Wyrm of Bamburgh. Field visit.
- Pic/ ED 31/03/2018: Creature Acquisition | Primitivus
- Map/ ED 7thC [Rediscovered 1932] : The Invereen Stone, Scotland. Current location: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers St, Edinburgh, UK.